Dr. Gerald A. Krulik HAS BEEN AN INTERNATIONAL AND US
CHEMICAL CONSULTANT TO DIVERSE INDUSTRIES SINCE 1984.
Dr. Krulik has extensive credentials.
California DTSC Assessor Link. I HAVE RETIRED FROM THIS POST, BUT CAN
- Registered Environmental Assessor for the state of California
STILL DO GENERAL WORK ON PERMITTING.
- Certified Waste Treatment Engineer
- Certified Electroplater-Finisher
- Certified Printed Circuit Plater
- Multiple degrees in Chemistry, Management, & Religion
- Legal witness in environmental and chemical wrongful death lawsuits
- 43 Issued US Patents on plating, semiconductor processing, electroless
plating, waste treatment, recycling
- Extensive Publications and Speaking record
His Specialties include:
---RCRA, Sanitation, AQMD, PBR
- Wastewater management in the Semiconductor industry
- Pure and Ultrapure water troubleshooting
- Electroless plating for plastics, metals, and printed circuits
- Electrolytic plating
- Wastewater treatment, especially metal-containing wastewaters
- Water recycle
- Permitting-Federal, State, & Local
---SB14, annual summaries
- Hazardous materials reports
---Fire department, emergency response
His Skills include:
- Familiarity with California, US, and Asian environmental laws
- 15 years Pacific Rim experience in addition to US practice
- Extensive environmental permitting work including fires and plant closures
- Conducted licensing deals with patents and technology
- Led teams of up to 20 people with installations and designs
- Highly skilled at interfacing between sales, marketing, manufacturing, and
- Innovative problem solver with strong profit focus
- Integrated sales and scientific approach to high tech industry sales
- Strong customer contact rapport on technical and managerial level
- Excellent sales presentations with PowerPoint expertise
- Ability to easily explain complex laws and technologies to customers
- Designed and sold multimillion dollar waste treatment installations in
Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Europe, and the US
- Worked as expert consultant in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea,
Singapore, and US.
Applied Electroless Concepts (AEC) was created in 1984 by Dr. Gerald Krulik.
The primary business was consulting services to the plating and printed circuit
industries. The initial focus was on electrolytic and electroless plating, but was
soon broadened to include contract research, government permitting and
mandated training, waste water treatment and water recycle. The business
increased to the extent that it was incorporated in 1991, and moved into offices
in Santa Ana, CA, with a moderate laboratory facility. At the same time, Dr.
Krulik began to run the business as a full time concern.
Applied Electroless Concepts has received 9 California EPA and Federal
government research grants on hazardous materials substitution for more
environmentally sound processes, waste treatment and recycle research, and
novel plating processes. AEC had developed a proprietary line of plating and
waste treatment chemicals for US and Asian sales and licensing. The business
expanded to the extent that in 1995, AEC sold the chemical business in order to
concentrate on consulting and contract research. AEC continues to offer
consulting, training, design and construction services, and contract research for
plating, waste treatment, and water recycle in semiconductor, plating, printed
circuits, and other inorganic-focused industries.